(1) Ordinary Members (18 years of age or older)
- The annual membership dues for an ordinary member is $20
- The annual membership dues for a student (ordinary member) who is between the age of 18 and 30 is $5
- The annual membership dues for a senior (ordinary member) who is 65 years of age or older is $5
(2) Honorary Members
- Honorary Members pay no annual membership dues.
(3) Associate Members
- Companies or associations that make donations in the amount of $1,000 or more may become an Associate Members for one year, upon approval by the TCS Board of Directors, and qualify to receive a tax receipt for the full amount. Non-Profit organizations may not be required to make donations or pay annual dues to become an associate member.
(4) Youth Members (under 18 years of age)
- Youth Members pay no annual membership dues.